THANK YOU THANK YOU all for the emails, cards, presents, singing messages, texts... wow what a great birthday!! I don't even have a single pic yet... my AMAZING hubby through me a surprise party saturday night with wine tasting included. It was wonderful. How he pulled it off without me knowing... I love that man! It was a beautiful fun night. Pictures are coming, everyone else took them... I was still in shock! I will give more details with the pictures. We are celebrating Dakota's big day this coming weekend. We are taking him on a trip to the Isle of Skye, where he will get to go on a big boat and a bus, the Bishop family have become our birthday travelers (joined us for Asia's birthday weekend too) which is good b/c they are super funny as we will need this with all the hours in the car we are about to log! I will post pics of all that after we get back!!!
Thank you again... every single wish was so appreciated... more than you know!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment