Dakota: Mom someone ate all the dough balls???? ( in a very angry annoyed voice)
Mom: No there was 16 on the counter for you all... I just put them there!!!!!
Dakota: no mom they are all gone, I promise..
Mom: No way did you eat them?
Dakota: No I ate 3
Mom: Asia did you eat all the dough balls?
Asia: NO mom (in a leave me alone voice)
Mom: WHO ate all the dough balls, I just put them out and didn't leave any for daddy?
Sierra: whiny whiny help help voice.... (pulling at her sleeper pjs)
Mom: oh my we found the dough balls....
Sierra put about 10 dough balls in her pjs these are the kind that have footie's and zip so she had these large bulges all down the front her pjs where the dough balls were stuck!!!
A very typical 5 minutes in the Kennett household... and dough balls are exactly as they sound from the pizza place (Pizza Express) here we get them every Friday night to go along with our Friday Pizza Night!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment