Wow, I am a bit behind on my blogs, this is from two weekends ago! It was BEAUTIFUL in Aberdeen, there is no better place then Aberdeen when the weather is nice! Of course like every other person in Aberdeen when it is nice (above 65 degrees) you go outside!
This look is priceless!!! I swear this is Sierra's expression about 99% of the day! This is after face planting in the sand for the 10th time that day!
.jpg)
Had to take one of the handsome man in our life playing a little football!
.jpg)
Aren't they cute... Dakota, Camryn, Asia & Carson!
.jpg)
Brantley & Dakota.. they ran for ever chasing that soccer ball!
.jpg)
Okay, this wins good parenting award of the year! Sand sledding down an enormous hill!
(Asia & Cam)
.jpg)
There goes the boys!
.jpg)
Climbing up the monster hill!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Another face plant.. of course she continued to eat & eat at the beach, why would a little sand stop her! She is going to love this when she is older!
1 comment:
What a fun day spent with the BEST family ever.
I can't wait to see you and the kids. I'll e-mail you today.
Love you tons!!!
Post a Comment