Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Hazelhead Park

The start of a beautiful day....
We are in shorts and short sleeve's!!


We have this amazing park about 1 mile from the house! More nice weather so here we come! Asia had been very sick all week so it was so nice to get out! Although I didn't enjoy watching you be sick, Asia, you are the sweetest sick person I have ever met. She was throwing up from the very high fever she had a lot and after every time she would go, mom, look I made in the bowl & then say thanks for cleaning out the bowl for me mom! It just broke my heart! We actually had a great time hanging out together all week on the couch! I love that girl!!!


Our favorite slide at the park! Dakota use to be a bit reserved when at the park and wanting you to stay right with him but lately we have noticed he just goes for it and happily played on his own! It was neat to watch him go and explore!



All the kids on the cherished tire swing, the first time Dakota got on this he threw up... he hasn't been on it much since!

Ice cream is a must at Hazelhead!
The girls on the monster tire swing!
and the boys...

Had to put this one in... something about showing off that belly of hers, she walked around with her belly showing like that all day long... she noticed people would laugh and call her cute so sure enough all day long she lifted her shirt & showed her belly!! Have I mentioned how much this girl cracks me us daily!

Loving the jeep ride!

No comments: