Friday, 26 June 2009

Phoenix we are back!!!!

We made it to Phx... we arrived Friday night with a pretty uneventful flight! My step-mom (Jill) and sister Amanda came to visit for Amanda's high school graduation present for 10 days and then helped us get back in one peice! dakota sat with grandma & Amanda and did fantastic while I had Asia and Sierra!! Sierra thought it was the greatest party of all and slept for about 2 hours of the 10 hour flight but she did amazingly well and Asia did wonderful!!

I have tons of pictures to upload but they are back in Aberdeen from Asia and dakota's last days of school and of course all the wonderful pictures of when Amanda & Jill were in Aberdeen, we did a lot of sight seeing.. I think we saw as much as we could, it was a lot of fun! Amanda loved the haunted castle stuff the best I think! So I will get those uploaded soon...

We are in phx until July 30th so get in touch if you are close by!!! We are adjusting to the heat... and will be swimming a lot!!!

3 comments:

gandrblog09 said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you are here.

Love you!

gandrblog09 said...

That was me but I forgot I logged into Katie's blog so that's why it says...gandr:)

Love you, Dollie

Studdert Family said...

We can't wait to see you and the kids. The girls are counting down the days. Hope you all are having a great time!