Saturday, 30 May 2009

Sierra...

Okay, I have to do one post on this little girl! Everyday this kid absolutley amazes me, she is so her own person!! She keeps me on my toes every second and we love every minute of it, she has her Daddy totally fooled.. it is precious, she is sweet, very cheekey, clever, loving.. she can throw a better tantrum then I have seen in a long time, she can get to anything she wants, can climb anything, will eat anything, gives amazing hugs and kisses, watches everything her brother and sister do and then does it somehow, I melt when she says Asia... she adores her brother & sister and Daddy brings a light in her eyes like no other! She can make a mess faster then both her siblings combined, loves to prove that even if you say no she is going back some point in the day and still do it! Wonderful at directions along as they suit her purpose! Loves to be held before she goes to sleep. Loves to sing sons with motions! Her favorite sign is EAT it took about 1 try to teach her that! She is always carrying something if it isn't food then usually some sort of bag she has found, loves to undress herself & then put it back on, everytime we get in the car shoes and sox off in an instant, she loves to laugh and will laugh when their is silence just to see if she can get you to laugh!
My sweet angel!!
She loves animals has no fear actually... have to hold her back when we see dogs, cats, horses...


I caught her twice getting into Asia's birthday cake, she took the stool from the laundry room and somehow reached it on teh counter, the 2nd time I pushed it all the way back and moved the stool again, butgfound her later.. this time she got much more, didn't get caught as quickly! (she is known to take the small plastic stool up & down the stairs to get to stuff she wants, it took me a couple of days to figure this out when she first started doing it, how she was getting stuff from high places and climbing on beds)


Below is when I found her in the playroom with a carten of half dozen broken eggs, when I found her she was trying to clean it up with Wet Ones that she gotten out of the cabinet. She had actually gotten two broken shells back into the garbage bin already... there was egg yoke EVERYWHERE... she spread it more and more while trying to clean up her mess with the wet ones, I was literally gone for maybe three minutes looking for her shoes!

Okay, no words for that one except my typical cutie pie on any given day!

Did I mention she LOVES chocolate, will beg, cry and steal to get it! I let her have the spatula after making Asia's cake!


Yeah, mom I got every lick of chocolate possible off that spoon!



1 comment:

Katie and Matt said...

She is adorable and quite a spirited little child! I loved this post! Hugs and Kisses!!!