Tuesday, 3 February 2009
More funny stuff for mom!
Tonight as I was putting the kids to bed... I said 'Good night Asia', she replied, I love you mom, have a great time and a good holiday, I thought this is going to be a good night.. does she know something I don't!!! She just cracks me up, Dakota told me to leave the light on because he had books to read in a very serious voice (that means let me play)!! We have all been touched with the flu so it hasn't been the easiest few days but it will pass, the kids have been very caring knowing how yucky mommy feels! My goal is to figure out how to post pictures then I will share the blog! With my list it could be a couple weeks (looks like I beat my list)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment