When I told you Sierra loves to put anything on I wasn't kidding, I had a huge pile of CLEAN laundry in a basket, not yet folded which is very usual in this household especially if you understand the size of our washer and dryer, 1/4 of the size most of you all are using and enjoying in the USA, I realized I never had the right to complain about laundry until we moved here, now I have the right, we have to do at least two loads a day to stay up to date so there is always clean laundry sitting around here unfolded, anyways, back to my thought, Sierra found my two loads and dug through them and this is what she found..... we counted 12 pairs on her arm and a tank top! Dakota and Sierra also had their immunizations here today and did wonderful, Dakota was a big big boy... it is hard when they are babies but now when they know exactly what is coming it isn't fun either!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment