Thursday, 5 February 2009

More, more more snow & Sierra taking a step!!!!!

The kids couldn't get to school today nor was I really feeling well enough anyways so it worked it out well, they had so much fun making snow angels and throwing snow balls!!! Dakota wasn't quite as thrilled as Asia was... clever boy knew he would end up all wet, he had snow everywhere by the time they came in!


Sierra loves to put things on.. I found my tool girl in the playroom, she will put anything on from purses, belts to undies it is hilarious!!!!


Sierra is slow but getting steady! She actually took 6 steps last night to me! She was crying and wanted me so she went for it, we are going through a major 'mommy' attachment issue the last week (I'm sure her cold and back molars coming might play a factor).



I want to go outside!!!!













1 comment:

Jamie and Jill said...

Yeah, Sierra!!!!! She'll be walking in no time.

I LOVE all the snow...wish we were there to join in the fun.