Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Our First Official Post....

Here comes the snow it hasn't stopped since we got up this morning!!!


You can hardly see her down on the stairs but Asia made it to school. We are car pooling with another American mom... it has been a life saver!


Dakota making snow balls, mom couldn't get him to school!



Our house!!!


Hello all, I started this back in Aug 08, you can go look, clearly I wasn't ready for this but with heavy snow and the flu it gave me some time to get it really started this week! I am still learning ( I know the header is terrible working on that one) but we really hope you enjoy it and here is what I wrote when I first started it ...

Since we have had some requests and choose to live around the world from so many friends and family we decided to join the band wagon & blog!! We will see if Michelle can figure this out so just bare with me for awhile. An obvious way to keep you all posted and the happenings of the Kennett & Co.! Since I have talked about a photo book/journal since before Asia was born this seemed like a good alternative, so you will have to just skip through some of the only funny if it is your child stuff!! You can save it to your favorites (madre)! I will send out emails every so often when new stuff is on it... life with three doesn't leave much time for computer so I will do my best!

I am trying to make a page that can lead you to our kodak albums so hopefully I can get that arranged soon... we had such a special Christmas this year, we saw so many family and friends it was truly a blessing!! I am hoping to get all those pictures posted soon!!

3 comments:

Jamie and Jill said...

Yipppppeeeeee.....I am so glad you finally started a blog. Now I won't feel like I am so far away from you because I can keep up with you daily.

I love all that snow. It is so beautiful. It really does not fell like Feb. here....but it's awesome!!!!!

Love you Poke and miss you so much!!!!

Cassie said...

Omigoodness, you're a pro-blogger already! SO cute! Bye the way...you can go to blurb.com and convert your blog into a book (after you've been blogging for a while). That's my kind of scrapbooking :)

Katie and Matt said...

Yea!!! I am so excited to be able to see all your beautiful children and what they are up too! I can't believe how grown-up Asia is!! Lots of love to you.