We were in the car listening to 'Jesus loves all the children black, white and brown or something and Asia said, Mom, does Jesus love me cause I'm kinda pasty color? It was hilarious! Especially since living in Aberdeen has made us very pasty if not slightly albino! Asia also told her Nannie on the phone that she had to go but would get back to her this weekend... she's growing up!

Dakota, in church today during a long prayer looked at me and said, jeez it's a long amen today... I agreed every kid in the place was screaming. He also said, oh sugar, when he messed up his painting today... I am not even sure how bad that is.... it is definitely British so I can't claim it either!

Sierra is now hiding her food she doesn't want (me thinking she has eaten it). I found half of her vitamin in the toilet and the other half on the toilet seat. I just found blueberries stuffed in between my couch cushions after she told me she ate them which was a bit weird b/c I know she doesn't really like blueberries but I thought maybe we had turned a corner you know that rule if you give it to them over 20 times they will start to eat it! Which is hilarious in itself but I only keep it up b/c Dakota will now eat broccoli, cucumbers, carrots and pizza! He has hated pizza which really put a damper on my 'Friday no cook pizza night' but hooray he will eat it with some garlic bread...

1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Too darn cute. Love those kids so much!
Post a Comment