Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Asia is 6

Happy 6th Birthday sweet angel! We LOVE you more than any words could ever express, we pray you keep shining & your contagious joy continues....
Our sweet baby at 6 months...
First birthday.... look at mommy's tummy, we were crazy!
Yes, I'm one and getting my first tooth!
Asia was never short of smiles...same still goes today!
SO BIG!
15 months in mommy's baby dress
I have groove...
I loved this swing in Houston...
Could you be any cuter...
I'm 2 and moving to Aberdeen! I love Thomas the train!
I'm 3 and Dora is now my favorite character!

I'm 4 and LOVE Chuckee Cheese!
This is my all time favorite pose just wait and see....
I'm 5!
May you always keep dancing...
1st day of kindergarden!

You are the best big sister...
There's my pose again!
and again...
Sweet or what, I LOVE this picture.
Asia loved her China dress this year!
She loves her little sis!
The famous pose again!
and again...

Asia's 6th birthday!
Brownie cake!
One last famouse pose in 'Princess and the Frog'!

1 comment:

Jamie and Jill said...

Love that little girl!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Asia!