If you would have told me a year ago that I would have been running in a 10K up a very large hill (I would call a small mountain) 6 days after a half marathon I would have told you, you were beyond crazy! A couple of Saturday's ago that is exactly what we did! I have ran this 10k 3 out of the 4 years we have been here (crazy we have lived here 4 years now too)! Anyhow, the first one I was 6 weeks pregnant with Sierra, last year I wasn't in the best shape and it kicked my butt and this year I beat my time by 6 minutes although my legs were feeling it after running the half the weekend before!
It is a beautiful race that takes place on the hills just next to the Royal Family's Castle they stay at in the summer.
Before the race!
It is famous for all the kilts... here is an example!!
me running by....
The castle!

us after...
gotta get a castle shot!
No comments:
Post a Comment