Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Australia Round One!

Ben and I had the amazing opportunity to visit our good friends the O'Donnell's in Melbourne. My mom came over and watched the kids and we headed off in March. It was a beautiful trip with dear friends and making some more good memories. We met the O'Donnell's in Korea. Joe and Guy came from Canada as well. We were all in Korea together.
Our first day, this is there house. It is a small farm with chickens (fresh eggs every morning), horses and few other critters I wont mention!! It is beautiful property and a wonderful way of life!
We went on a short walk to these rocks down the road from their house.

Beautiful and peaceful!

We got to see the O'Donnell boys in action at their field day!

We were persuaded to give out the winning ribbons. I got the easy one 1st place. Ben and Guy had to do the 'well done' ribbon they were as liked as I was! We had a lot of good laughs from this one!

No comments: