Our little girl started walking last week officially when Mommy and Daddy were on their trip (I will have pictures of that soon)! She was taking a few steps but then would crawl but now she is officially off to the races at 15 months, same exact age as Dakota! It is adorable! When she wants to get somewhere really fast she still takes to crawling with her head down, her famous trait (must get a picture of that) but mostly walking! See below, I wasn't kidding about the undies, she will love seeing this picture someday, she got these on all by herself today and then wore them the entire day, she has started to throw a bit of a trantrum...I guess we are hitting that age, although she is very cute when doing it we will have to nip that in the bud soon!! A video of her walking as well.... remember this is more for the journal I am creating for me and the kids so pass by all the too much information stuff!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment