
Love those kids!!!!! Ben, asked what I wanted.. I said to hang out all day, no cooking, cleaning, or laundry so that is what we did or he did, here we are in our pjs still at 3:00!

My flowers the kids planted at school with their hand-made cards! When I picked Asia up from school and she had her card and plant I said thank you so much Asia, that is so special, she looked at me and said 'my pleasure Mommy', in the sweetest voice, you gotta love her!!!

Mother's Day was Sunday in the UK so we opted to celebrate the UK one since the kids do so much at school for it, Asia hid her card for three days and was anxiously waiting to give it to me! So we couldn't wait until May... plus last year Ben wasn't up to date on the UK one so we missed it then we ended up not really celebrating the US one so this year I was more than pleased to get our day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment