Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Edinburgh here we come... again!















Okay, so we have now been to the US Embassy in Edinburgh way more than I would like to admit for passports! This time my darling hubby left our passports in his jacket and then I washed it, in the meantime I'm looking for the passports everywhere and wondering why there was blue liquid leaking from the jacket and staining our tile (or pretend tile)! After asking him if he knew where they could be, he said I will be right back, I am thinking please don't get that jacket, and sure enough here comes the passports, they were mighty clean, so here we go again... you can only go on certain mornings between certain times, so Tuesday morning off we went for the three hour drive, no matter how many times we go I always got lost... and sure enough this time we did for 2 hours (the kids were fantastic plus the DVD really helps) but I can't take complete credit after stopping and asking someone on our way out of town they said, HA, you can't get out, all the streets are closed for the tram work, so I was going the right way but was then being diverted right back where we started.. eventually we made it and then headed to Under Water World!!! We sure were glad Nannie was with us!!

They loved the under water tunnel, no more fears... all they wanted to do, was see the sharks, they really didn't care about anything else in the park!











That is a BIG shark!!







Nannie and the kiddos, they are actually on a moving walkway, the kids loved that, so did Sierra! We got to see them feed the seals!



The kids were actually a bit scared in the exhibit area, said it was dark & it smelled but once we hit the under water tunnel they were fine! We said get over it! Sierra, on the other hand loved the fish and would have jumped in!!

No comments: