
We finally did it... we bought OUR home! A home that will be home no matter where we are in the world. The joy on Ben's face when he told the kids... I will never forget it. He is the reason we have this house. The dedication to save, work hard... this man is incredible. How he does it amazes me daily. I have the best man... the best friend... the best father... the best partner. His humble, honest and faithful ways are the foundation in our house and what makes us all better.
Seriously... how could you not fall in love with this man!

1 comment:
WOW - WOW!!!! What an incredible location. Congratulations! I want to come visit! I might have to plan it so I can see that gorgeous home with it's wonderful inhabitants. I love you Michelle and am so happy for you!
Post a Comment