Friday, 4 February 2011

Thank you Thank you

Thank you does not express how grateful I am for all the love, support, way to go's, donations and emails towards the London Marathon and Autism ... I ran the Houston Half last Sunday and will update soon with a pic and a little note about how it went. I had one of the best races ever...

We are moving in this week... a few pics to show what that looks like... my life is turned upside down right now but we are loving every minute of it (well sorrda)!

Here is me at Lake Livingston...did a nine miler the weekend before the Houston Half... it was cold but gorgeous so gorgeous... I have one complaint though people tie up your dogs! This was my view for most of the run!
(p.s. - I am over half way to my donation goal... yaaahooo all because of you)
Yes, my kids are in those boxes somewhere!
5 years of storage... we needed some major airing out and I LOVE my sanitary button on my HUGE washer and dryer. Yes, I am loving doing laundry although I know that will wear off!

Ahhh there they are. Countless hours in the yard with empty boxes=grateful parents!

2 comments:

Jamie and Jill said...

Cannot wait to come visit. Haven't been to Houston since before we both had kids. Miss you terribly.

Studdert Family said...

Can't wait to see your new place! Love the pics of the kids in the boxes, priceless! And I want to do that run with you one weekend, Shauna and I, looks beautiful!!!