Sunday, 5 December 2010

Thanksgiving to Christmas...

Us leaving for the Cole's for our 4th annual Thanksgiving dinner at their house! I don't know what our Thankgiving would have looked like if it weren't for the Kathleen and Andy and the Unger's!
The kids coloring Thankgiving pictures! I love this picture!
The kids table!
Our lovely group! When you are far from home, friends become family.... Unger's & Cole's wont forget it!
The rest of the table!
Dessert!
Love that kid!
We sang happy birthday to Sierra. Very hard to believe that 3 years ago we were sitting at this same table and I was going into labor with Sierra our Thanksgiving Blessing!!! I still ate my entire dinner and she was delivered 3.5 hours later!
Blowing out her candles!
and now we are onto Christmas yeah... we have PLENTY of snow to make it feel like the holidays..
Ben's work Christmas party - it was 60's theme so we had some wild hats!

No comments: