
The Birthday Boy!

Sierra chowed down 7 chicken wings that night....

Dakota's choice pizza from the pizza man!

Opening gifts...

Sorry little man I am late getting this out. Happy Birthday to our sweet boy. I hear that boys are the best at giving out hugs to their moms. I find this to be so true. Man can you be a stubborn boy and man can you give the best love!!! Never stop either of them! We are so proud of you and love you. You have started Lower 1 and are one of the younger ones but you are pushing through it at full speed. It just melts my heart watching you go into school everyday. I didn't cry that day but it has brought tears on many other mornings! I love watching you help your little sister who you occasionally wont to sell but you can't stand for anything bad to happen to her. You look up to your older sister for everything. You are kind and thoughtful, speak your mind, compassionate, wild, and most of all ours!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment