One of the fun things in Scotland (we may have these in the US but haven't seen one yet) tubing. Located at an outdoor sports centre where you can tube, ski and snow board on a fake surface. The kids were invited to a birthday party at a tubing park in Alford. It was a blast and it had a huge huge hill. Sierra and I did it a couple of times. I thought she would be terrified but no she screamed fun, fun, fun the entire ride down! I wish the pics had turned out better.
Look at that hill.
Asia

Asia at the bottom

Dakota


They loved the moving ramp - I am telling you what - it was work getting those tubes back up to the top!
They all went down together.... FUN was all you heard and AGAIN
All of them at the end...
The group
You know what I love at this age - no worries - Asia and Dakota only knew the birthday girl but they all got together, knew each other names, ages in minutes and just went for it and simply had loads of fun. Why does that innocence have to end. Judgement, insecurities, clothes, weight etc etc - we could seriously learn a lot from these little guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment