Friday, 23 January 2009

Toilet paper, riding lessons, the turtle

Sierra has also started to take a few steps!! She can stand perfect with good balance we are just waiting for her to take off! Hence, she is into everything, she can manage up/down the stairs totally on her own, after too much quiet I went to find my little one... she found the toilet paper... she was actually trying to put a new role on for me!! She was trying to help!



Asia started riding lessons, I don't have a picture of her on the horse but her she is with her good friend, Annabel, getting ready! Teenage girls volunteer to teach the young girls how to ride. It is precious, they teach them how to care and ride the horses! She does it every Saturday!

Okay, so I am still figuring this blogging thing out, my pictures came out in the wrong order... so here is the end of the turtle, she is going back for more!!


Here I am, I made it out for the 10th time! Look at that hair!




Tonight, it was all about trapping Sierra in the turtle... she is very much the third child, she did enjoy every minute and if she doesn't the grunt came out!!




No comments: