Saturday, 6 March 2010

World Book Day March 4th 2010!

March 4th was World Book Day and to celebrate at school they were allowed to dress up as a character.... so we have Handy Manny and a couple of Minnie's (Sierra of course had to follow suite). As soon as Sierra realized what was happening that morning she took off running to find her Halloween costume!
Look at the sweet boy!
My sweet adorable Minnie!
Sierra doing exactly as her older sister is doing! Gotta love it!
Guess this was the themed pose that morning!
I love that pic, pure happiness!
More fun!
Wed. after school I surprised them with these costumes I told them to go look in Daddy's closet for a surprise... they came running down with them. Dakota said, look mommy someone made me a costume, the whole thing!!!! He said this is gonna be so cool mom, it was adorable! The reason he thinks someone made it was because my good friend Tracy can sew and does a lot of stuff for us... nothing to do with my capabilities!

No comments: