I'M TWO...
Where did the time go? Our baby is now two, I know you here that all the time but how true it is. Sierra loves to laugh has a mind of her own! Loves to give cuddles and loves her family. She will do anything her brother and sister can do or at least try. She loves to make you laugh or smile. Stay back when Miss Sierra doesn't get her way! We love her dearly and how boring would our life be without her! She loves Elmo, Dora and choo choo's right now! Sierra is talking up a storm and can jump off anything... very frightening for mom, she also has little caution! Enjoy the pics below! We had her two year old pictures taken below is one of my fav's I will add more in the next post!








j




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment