During the kids 2 week school break in October I put the kids in a soccer camp all week, 2 hrs every morning... they loved it to say the least and the weather held out for them. It was a nice week weather wise so that was awesome, the next week the rain started and has been very rainy ever since but at least Nannie is here to help distract.
It looks like we have some soccer kids on our hands. I think Asia especially might have gotten her dad's talent in this department. Look at that trophy. They gave out two to each group and she got one. I was shocked... it was wonderful. The coaches want her back said she has 'real' potential! Most importantly it was just real fun and what a nice surprise. I had know idea when I signed them up what it would be like or that they would all get the great medals too.
(I promised ice cream when we got home on Friday after the mini award ceremony)



No comments:
Post a Comment