We (my mom and I) took the kids to see my grandparents in Ogallala, Ne over the 4th of July... I love all these pictures because they are the exact memories I have of spending many summers in my grandparents house... the grown-ups always hung out and talked in the screened in porch or we were all in the living room sprawled out all over the floor as you will see... these are so dear to me!
I loves these pictures with Sierra & Gang Gang (yes my grandpas name)... she loved to just sit with him and he would talk to her and show everything going on outside! Oh yeah and ice tea... she loved to drink from his cup of yummy ice tea!
My Nannie, my cousin Brit, Asia, her son Ethan...
Dakota, my moms cousin Katie..
There we all are... always after dinner this is where we end up... usually the kids put on some sort of show for us..Here is a little video of the kids singing the abc's this was our main form of entertainment!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment