Thursday, 21 August 2008

Our First Post... Well sorrda.....

So this was suppose to be the first post, didn't happen but wanted to share it!!!
We will start with today, Asia & Dakota, had their first day at nursery. We are so grateful that Ben's company does sport the bill for this since we are over seas! They are very fortunate and get to pick from some of the great private school's here in Aberdeen!
Dakota in his Albyn uniform!!
We were a bit worried about Dakota starting, Asia has always been thrilled about going but Dakota a bit more hesitant, if saying no school everyday for the past two weeks means anything. But today he was my BIG boy it was adorable! He had on his new backpack, Cars shirt (a must) and his new Thomas light up tennies! We went into the school, found his peg with his name (it has a snake on it) and put his Bob the Builder wellies (rain boots) in his spot, grabbed a toy car from the backpack and in we went. He looked a bit nervous and I was ready for the big crying, the worst is the 'don't leave me mommy' but he reached for me and planted a big kiss on me and said I love you! Then as I was walking out I heard mommy and I thought, uh oh, but he just blew me a kiss! I was so relieved and so proud of him! He can be my crazy wild kid along with the cutest most kind sensitive kiddo!

Asia in her St. Margaret's uniform, next year she will start 1 Junior (kindergarten) and she will wear a kilt and blazer to school!
Asia is at St. Margaret's an all girls school that she attended last year. Asia just walked right in to her new school, so proud, she said this morning that is was going to be the best day ever.... she had new Lelli Kellies (sp?) that is new rave I guess in girls... she saw a commercial... she needed new shoes and earned them with stars but I was still having a hard time buying them, the lady told me at the store that they are very sturdy and will last....anyways... we left with Lelli Kelly's... it was worth it in the end.. Asia just loves them and is so sweet about them. She knows they are a big deal and really appreciates that! Anyways.. she went straight to her puzzles that she loves.



The Lelli Kellies!!


Nannie and Sierra went with us to drop off in the rain... Sierra just taking it all in and loving being with her sister and brother. She is the most serene child but also has her opinion I love it... she has just learned how to make a very huge grunt every time the kids try to take her toy now! Before she just took it but she is realizing in the family you better speak up!!















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful blog! VERY well done!! We loved seeing your pictures and Serene's running around yelling right now "it's Asia!!!" VERY exciting!! We send our love - enjoy the snow while we melt :-).

Amy